The Nazareth Area Food Bank has suspended food donations / collections and volunteer opportunities at least until the end of April.
We will advise further then when regular activities will resume.
Thanks much in advance for your consideration.
REGISTERED CLIENTS: Please look for correspondence to be sent to your mailing address.
NON-REGISTERED RESIDENTS OF THE NAZARETH AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT: Please call 610-365-8869 and leave a message regarding your needs for food (name, mailing address, telephone number and number of people in your household).
NON-RESIDENTS OF THE NAZARETH AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT: We regret that at the present time the Nazareth Area Food Bank must limit our efforts to serve those who live in the area we serve by definition (residents of Nazareth, Stockertown and Tatamy boroughs and the townships of Bushkill, Lower Nazareth and Upper Nazareth). Thanks for understanding.
Food Bank tips for COVID-19
What you can do:
· If you are coughing, STAY HOME! If you don’t feel well, STAY HOME! If you have come in contact with someone who has the virus, STAY HOME!
· It is recommended that you self-quarantine for two (2) weeks after coming in contact with a person who has the virus.
· Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds, especially if you cough or sneeze into your hands and after using the restroom.
· Cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands.
· Avoid touching your face / nose / eyes.
· In keeping with the 6-foot "safe distance," consider a wave rather than any physical contact when greeting others ... even family members.
· Avoid visiting friends/family who are sick.
If you need assistance getting food, call us at 610-365-8869.
Meantime, please note that the Nazareth Area Food Bank is a participating member organization of AmazonSmile, an arm of the world's largest e-tailer that channels charitable contributions our way on the basis of shopping done online at AmazonSmile.com.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Nazareth Area Food Bank whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
You can shop at Amazon AND support the Nazareth Area Food Bank by clicking on https://smile.amazon.com/ch/75-3229681.
Thanks much in advance for your support!
In the spirit of community, service and sharing, the Nazareth Area Food Bank aims to provide for the needs of hungry people with dignity and compassion by gathering and sharing quality food.
To receive food from the Nazareth Area Food Bank, clients must live within the municipalities that make up the Nazareth Area School District -- the Boroughs of Nazareth, Stockertown and Tatamy, and Bushkill, Lower Nazareth and Upper Nazareth Townships.
Food Distribution Days & Times:
Second Tuesday & following Wednesday of every month:
7:30 - 10 a.m. and 5:30 - 7 p.m. on Tuesdays; 7:30 - 10 a.m. on Wednesday
Location: 529 S. Main Street, Nazareth, PA
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 178, Nazareth, PA 18064
Food Donations received: 5:30 - 7 p.m. every Tuesday; 9 - 11 a.m. every Friday and Saturday